sweet crazy

Monday 26 September 2011

Fashion Design

These are some practice on drawing models.

I came up with 10 designs given the theme of design being patterns of microorganisms. ( Actually I don.t like this theme, maybe a theme about flowers will be more interesting to me.)

I like the fist one a lot as it has a strong sense of stereoscopy. When I designed it, I could imagine a model wearing it walking on the catwalk.

The middle one was delicately designed. Although my teacher said it was too exposing, I felt that was all right if it appeared on a fashione show. 


This is my final work for fashion design.
The background may be a little strange~~

I like this one as the model integrates into the backgroung quite well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home