sweet crazy

Monday 26 September 2011

Objects

Life is full of beauty and surprises. I am used to bringing a camera ( or more often a handphone) everywhere I go to catch them.
Light on the ceiling at the Graces Camp place also looks graceful~~

Our products during chem laboratory lesson.
The green transparent thing is mine and the blue one is my friend's.
The most interesting chem lab lesson I have ever had:>

Can you see what is special about this glass of tea?
It is said that the tea leaves that can stand upright in the hot water are considered in excellent quality.

Our exhibition for a science competition. We use the reflection and refraction of light to show the water wave. The whole exhibition gives people a sense of aesthetics. 

A birthday gift I chose for my friend. As an art student, I can't help choosing something artistic but unpractical :( Luckily, my friend has a good sense of art and likes it a lot :)
A person who is catching art in life is also a kind of art~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home